Sunday, August 1, 2010

Forgotten Slideshow

So it's been over a month since my last post. What? Don't give me that look. Once again I took a bunch of screens without immediately posting them, so I can't remember what they were about. So here, have some random photos. I'll add comments where I remember what was going on.


I do remember giving Nathan a creeper 'stache for no real reason. He's insane! What do insane people need reasons for.


Just like Nathan doesn't need a reason to wear a tuxedo to bed.


Or those SWEET KICKS.

I do remember they were having a hard time getting into the fridge. I'd tell someone to go make food, and then realize later they were still hungry. Everyone just kept getting hungrier and hungrier, and then they'd try to order pizza. I was like, WTF PEOPLE. You have a fridge full of food RIGHT THERE. Then I noticed something.


Mr. Bachelor, the guy who died during Nathan's birthday party, was apparently still a guest in the house, if you know what I mean. I don't know how I went so long without noticing the BIG OL' URN in the middle of the kitchen floor, but there you go. I had them sell it. I think they got about a hundred bucks for it. It's a good thing you can't get a hundred bucks by selling other people's ashes in real life, because there'd probably be lots of burglaries of the TV, the ipod, the jewelry, oh and they took our dear grandma off the mantelpiece.

Here is where my memory fails me, I'm afraid, so I'll have to leave you with a somewhat non sequitur series of pictures.

 
 
 
 
 

Oh yeah, I do remember Eddie broke up with Kyle. She turned into an adult, for one thing, while he's still a teen. And she just didn't seem like the right match for him. They had good times together, but he's movin' on.




Wow, I totally forgot little Shaun turned into a teenager. They grow up so fast, don't they? They grow up and start wearing heinous t-shirts with skulls and crossbones on them and develop an apathetic-yet-angry teenager stare.


I vaguely remember this girl. Nathan was hitting on her because she was rich, and then I zoomed in close enough to see her face, and GAH. YEESH.

No comments:

Post a Comment